First thing’s first. One of the Philippines’ leading culinary artist, Chef Claude Tayag, is finally having his cooking show... on Lifestyle TV… this May 27! :)
A post shared by Ces Drilon (@cesdrilon) on May 21, 2017 at 8:13pm PDT
So take a seat and prepare to go on a culinary expedition as we run-down the things you should expect on Chasing Flavors!
1. Chasing Flavors will be hosted by the well-known Kapampangan chef, Chef Claude, as he explores authentic Filipino cuisines with us!
A post shared by Cyrene de la Rosa (@cyrenedelarosa) on May 22, 2017 at 3:14am PDT
2. Innovative gastronomies! Lechon cooked in 6 ways? Say no more, fam!
A post shared by Earl Moreno (@earlmoe) on May 22, 2017 at 1:50am PDT
3. Mouth-watering dishes. Yes, prepare your tummies because Chasing Flavors will definitely chase the hunger in you! ;)
4. TRAVELS! Aside from cooking, eating, and everything in between, Chef Claude will take us to different places around the Philippines!
A post shared by ABS-CBN PR (@abscbnpr) on May 21, 2017 at 11:29pm PDT
5. FOOD! And lots of them!
A post shared by Ces Drilon (@cesdrilon) on May 21, 2017 at 8:09pm PDT
6. FOOD! Did we say that already? ;)
A post shared by Food For Tata🍸🍷🍴 (@sheroseontimare) on May 22, 2017 at 2:00am PDT
Discover the colorful variety of our own local cuisine! Catch Chasing Flavors this May 27, Saturday, 9PM, on Lifestyle. <3