We have officially begun the Call For Entries for the Full-Length Narrative Feature Film Category for Cinema One Originals 2019!
You may now submit your entries until NOVEMBER 28, 2018!
Here are the requirements and procedures:
1) Download the Application Form here.
2) Accomplish the Application Form.
3) Send your accomplished form including all the requirements to the indicated address.
CINEMA ONE ORIGINALS 2019
FULL-LENGTH FEATURE FILM RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The competition is open to all certified Filipino citizens and individuals of Filipino descent.
- Regular employees of ABS-CBN Corporation, ABS-CBN Global, Ltd., Creative Programs, Inc. (CPI) and their affiliates are not qualified to join the competition.
- Interested parties must submit the following:
- Accomplished Entry Form with recent 2x2 photo
- Complete script of a full-length FILIPINO Narrative Feature
and a sequence treatment
- Resume / Biodata and Filmography
- Production Team’s Profile
- Portfolio of selected works in DVD
- Entries must be submitted to:
Cinema One Originals c/o Creative Programs, Inc.
8th Floor, ELJ Communications Center, Mother Ignacia St.,
Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City.
Email soft copies of requirements to email@example.com
*Requirements #1 - #4 should be attached as PDF format.
Requirement #5 should be the digital video uploaded on VIMEO; link to be included in the email.
- Entries must be original or if work is adapted, entrants must secure an official written permission from the original author of the script or story.
- Entries must be independently produced (i.e. not produced by any commercial outfit)
- Entrants must abide by the Line Production Agreement of Cinema One Originals including agreement on rights ownership, festival participation, and revenue sharing.
- Dialogue should primarily be in Filipino, a Local Dialect, or English.
- Entries that have been previously exhibited in any public screening are not allowed in the competition.
- FINAL VERSION for submission should be in Digital Video Format, should your film be chosen as one of the Competition Films. 2 Digital Format Copies will be needed, one (1) with ENGLISH SUBTITLES, and one (1) without subtitles.
- All Finalists are required to submit the FINAL EDIT version, trailers, posters, and other promotional materials on the agreed deadlines.
- All music and video clips to be used in the film should be original, licensed, or in the public domain. Music Rights clearances shall be the sole responsibility of the filmmaker/s.
- For joint directorial efforts, the filmmakers must assign a single representative to act on their behalf. All official correspondence shall then be addressed to the representative.
- CPI / Cinema One Originals is not obligated to return or replace DVDs of sample works, so make sure not to provide master copies.
- Shipments of sample works to the Cinema One Originals office / CPI will be shouldered by the entrant/s.